Luola on pakattu Pörkenäsin neuleleirille 19.-23.4.
23.4. mennessä tulleet tilaukset pakataan vasta 24.4.
Lehti on englanninkielinen, ja alla on lisää tietoa upean lehden sisällöstä.
A high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine, Laine is about natural fibers, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. The intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Issue 4 includes:
- 142 pages
- 12 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Fiona Alice, Emily Greene, Susie Haumann, Melody Hoffmann, Tiina Huhtaniemi, Libby Jonson, Isabell Kraemer, Sarah Pope, Camille Rosselle, Katrin Schneider, Helen Stewartand Camilla Vad.
- an interview with Jared Flood
- a long-format story about La Bien Aimée
- my story by Anna Dianichof Tolt Yarn and Wool
- a Q&A with Susanne Sommer
- a travel guide to Paris featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop