Laine vol. 8 PREORDER
Laine vol. 7
Laine magazine issue 8 is out on May 31st! Preorder Your copy now!
Please note, all orders containing this preorder issue will be shipped on May 31st.
A high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine, Laine is about natural fibers, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. The intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Issue 8 includes:
- 140 pages
- 11 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Justyna Lorkowska, Denise Bayron, Libby Jonson, Julie Dubreux, Leeni Hoimela, Astrid Troland, Sus Gepard, Éveline Cantin-Bergeron, Jenny Sauselein and Marjorie Martin.
- an interview with Susan Crawford
- a long-format story about Ocean Rose
- my story by Pauline Copin-Herriot of Lain'amourée
- a column by Jeanette Sloan (Jeanette will continue as our columnist in the future, as well)
- seasonal recipes
- a travel guide to our dear hometown, Tampere, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop