This KnitPro cable for Interchangeable Circular Needles will fit any of the Interchangeable tips - you will need only one cable to create multiple needles! Choose this length to create a 100 cm (40") long circular needle.
These high-quality knitting tools have several advantages:
- Resilient, flexible cables lay flat, with no kink or twist – easy to store
- Smooth join – enables stitches to slide around needles effortless
- Long threaded screw-in “join” insures that cable and needles stay connected
- Tightening hole provided in the metal join for extra secure tightening
- Specially designed “key” facilitates effortless tightening
- End caps easily fit on cable and keeps knitting safe
With circular needles you can work both flat or in the round. The 100 cm long cable is good for knitting shawls, bigger sized pullovers and cardigans and it's suitable for knitting two socks at a time using the magic loop technique.
One cable for 100 cm needles and two end caps are included in each package.