At the Lair, We have used Eucalan for a decade now, and recommend it wholeheartedly! Every skein or other dyed item is washed with Eucalan after the dyeing process. It leaves no scent on the item, but to make sure, the Eucalan we sell is unscented. It is the perfect detergent for anything handmade or otherwise delicate, as there is no need to rinse the items separately after using Eucalan for washing.
Eucalan is suited for hand-washing or machine-washing. See manufacturer's site for instructions for washing.
Eucalan Delicate Wash is non-toxic, biodegradable, free of optical brighteners, phosphates, synthetic fragrance and dye. Eucalan is pH neutral and is packaged in an easy to recycle, dye free HDPE plastic bottle. The lanolin acts as a natural conditioner, keeping fibres supple and reducing static. Eucalan meets strict European regulations, it is "quickly" biodegradable.
Eucalan’s Natural Delicate Wash is the same trusted formula, but unscented. It is Eucalan - bare naked, with no added chemicals to hide the natural scent of the product. The lanolin enriched formula helps to condition fibres and keep static away. For those with scent sensitivities, use Eucalan Natural on all your delicates like sweaters, lingerie, hosiery, comforters, down jackets, bathing suits and baby items.
Eucalan Ingredient List:
- Essential Oil (where applicable) (Pure and natural eucalyptus, lavender, grapefruit or jasmine oils)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (Vegetable-based soap)
- Ammonium Chloride (Is a salt of ammonia; used as a thickener)
- Cocamide MEA (Mild foaming agent and thickener derived from plant source)
- Purified Water
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Thickener derived from plant source)
- PEG 75 Lanolin (Naturally derived lanolin)
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone (Preservative and antibacterial)